Music pauses randomly in Google play on so neo

Taylor1324

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I have the Samsung so neo, although it's happened on multiple devices. When I'm listening to Google play it will randomly stop playing. However, when I look at my phone, the play/pause button still says its playing. When it stops, it makes a sound like your pulling out the headphones, but it happens with and without headphones. I read that it might be the headphones, but it's not, as I have tested with many, including the ones that came with the phone, and good brands like Sony, monster, and bose. It's not my device, because it's happened on my last few phones. It's not the music itself because it happens on both the music i pay for/download from Google play, and the music from my computer.

I pay for this service, and it's very annoying. It reminds me of when Netflix stops to as you if your still watching (always happens at the beginning of a song)

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
The first thing that comes to my mind is that the music is buffering. How are you listening to your music? Is it all streaming or is the music actually on your phone?

If you are streaming, HOW are you connected to the internet? I have not experienced this on any of my devices, except when I am driving (on 4G/LTE) and may drive through a low signal area.

You should not get this if you are using a good WiFi signal (high speed, at home) but may if your carrier service is affecting your speeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo