What song does it play when you adjust the media volume?

Stargaizer

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
In the settings, when you adjust the volume for the Media, it plays a little portion of a song so that you can test the volume. At the end, it fades away, sounds like it might continue or be a part of a longer song/piece of music. It actually has a nice beat and rhythm, so I was wondering if anybody knew what song it was that was played, or if that's actually all there is to it?

Thanks for the help!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an S5 to test this out on, but if it's a song chances are it's whatever version of 'Over the Horizon' Samsung bundled with the S5 (they change it with every new phone, but the main melody is there, they just mix up the arrangements).

Stargaizer

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I don't have an S5 to test this out on, but if it's a song chances are it's whatever version of 'Over the Horizon' Samsung bundled with the S5 (they change it with every new phone, but the main melody is there, they just mix up the arrangements).

That's it!! Thank you so much, it is greatly appreciated!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I really liked the version they bundled with the Note 4, so maybe that's the one you have as well. Orchestrated VS the more energetic/pop-type from newer versions.