Verizon Update today 12-7-16

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a security update, however the new build IS RU2DPJ2, security patch November 1, 2016 so far no issues with the phone I did wipe the cache partition. I got a notice from Verizon, postponed it until I could back up, using smart switch I backed up and then Smart Switch prompted me to install new software which I did. Now Verizon says I am up to date when I check for updates but does not show (on the system update tab) that I have updated to the new version.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a security update, however the new build IS RU2DPJ2, security patch November 1, 2016 so far no issues with the phone I did wipe the cache partition. I got a notice from Verizon, postponed it until I could back up, using smart switch I backed up and then Smart Switch prompted me to install new software which I did. Now Verizon says I am up to date when I check for updates but does not show (on the system update tab) that I have updated to the new version.

I got the update yesterday. I also cleared the cache partition. Phone running great. I noticed that the built had changed but I already had the Nov security on my S5 so that didn't change for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon