No font color after Nougat update

RickCurtis

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I just did the Nougat update on my Galaxy S7 (AT&T). So far, I've found 2 apps that no longer show certain text areas in different colors (other than black). The apps are now basically useless without being able to see "differences" that used to be highlighted by a different color. Anybody else seeing this?

I've cleared the partition cache as well as a hard reset (due to the fact that I am now having the random reboot problem!)

RickCurtis

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
No. One is a stock quote app that shows green & red changes and the other is a game that's supposed to show entries in blue. There may be other apps that I have not discovered yet.

blue64chevy

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
I have a Motorola Nexus 6 and a similar thing happened to me in my Gmail app. I did any updates that were available for all my apps in Google Play. Then I went to my Google Drive and started deleting unnecessary files, because it kept saying I was at or past my limit. Then when I got my Google Drive storage amount lowered, and after a restart the missing folder colors came back in my Gmail. I know the problem isn't exactly the same as yours, but maybe it might help you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc