Spigen Hybrid question for a S6

d2_racing

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, I would like to buy a clear case and I see there's a lot of Spigen models .

Any idea what are the difference between those beside the price ?

Neo Hybrid EX
Ultra Hybrid
Ultra Hybrid FX
Neo Hybrid CC
Liquid Crystal

I don't mind to have a protection around and on the back of the cellphone.

Right now, I own those :
UAG ash
Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal
Ballistic SG

jlim_2

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
the neo hybrid ex is a bumper style case, which means it only protects the rim around the phone not the back. it is sleek in that it still shows off the design very well. it has an open back so it wont protect as much other options. it consists of a tpu inner lining and a polycarbonate outerlining that can colour match to your phone colour. i personally bought this version becaus ei liek the open abck and minimalistic design. the buttons are tactile as well as they are "metallized"

the ultea hybrid is mostly a clear tpu case all around it procides decent protection

the neo hybrid cc is just like the neo hybrid except it is a clear case, thats what the cc stands for

Posted via the Android Central App

jlim_2

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
you should check out flossy carter on youtube, he does a roundup of many spigen s6 cases

Posted via the Android Central App

jlim_2

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
the neo hybrid EX is more of a bumper style case. So that means that the back and the front are open. It has a TPU inner lining and a polycarbonate outer lining that can be colour matched to your like with three different colours. I personally have bought this one and am excited to try this out. I like the minimalistic design where it still shows off the design of the phone but does not add too much bulk.

The Neo Hybrid CC is just like all the Neo Hybrids of Spigen except this one is a clear case, this case is exactly same as the EX in terms of material and parts per se, this is just like the Neo Hybrid itself. The CC stands for clear case, and it fits what you want of a clear case.

The Ultra Hybrid and is a lesser class of the cases as it is just a clear TPU case with maybe a rubberized rim around to keep the aluminum sides safe.

The Ultra Hybrid FX is a bit more premium with a bit more TPU for the rim around the case giving it a bit more protection than the Ultra Hybrid

The Liquid Crystal is even cheaper it has just a plastic shell pretty much