s5 to s6 active? Should I?

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a galaxy s5 on at&t with lollipop. I love this phone and just about everything it does, but I want to keep the water resistant capability so I looked at the s6 active. I want reviews from active owners and whether or not it's worth the upgrade from my s5.

Posted via Android Central App

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a galaxy s5 on at&t with lollipop. I love this phone and just about everything it does, but I want to keep the water resistant capability so I looked at the s6 active. I want reviews from active owners and whether or not it's worth the upgrade from my s5.

Posted via Android Central App
I would say so. You get a much better screen, camera, processor, battery, and waterproof vs water resistant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
It's not waterproof, just MORE water resistant.

There's no such thing as a waterproof container that has an opening part- once the liquid pressure (i.e. depth) gets high enough, any seam / seal will leak.

URunderGND

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
The only cons about the S6 active is that u cannot put inside a micro SD card, there's no slot. So, that can be a problem. Maybe, u should check the "saygus v2".
Has BETTER WATER PROOF, is IPX7 instead of IP68 (S6 active)

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-G870A mediante Tapatalk

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine, and it's a pretty nice phone. The screen is really nice and the buttons are great. Way to early to comment on the battery... I need a few cycles on it and learn how to tweak it right. The pictures I saw on it doesn't do it justice, but if you are all in on the glass back and 64/128 mb of memory go with the regular s6.

I got the black one and it to me is like a tactical / special ops phone. Coming from a m8 then the LG g4 this is a radical departure for me, but it is growing on me with each use.

I got my son a s5 and I like this a lot more.

Posted from my Samsung s6a

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12