Cases for the S6 active

jackal2001

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Pics and link to the ebay seller if they have more would be great. Is it a shiny plastic case or more of a flat color?

Last edited:

jackal2001

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Not sure how I would like a case with the buttons cut out. The supcase makes pushing the buttons harder which I like. I may try that body glove in the future. I really like my blue camo active just wish there was a bumper case that was good to show it off.

Posted via the Android Central App on my GS6 Active

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

jackal2001

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Too much bulk for me. I DESPERATELY want a bumper style case that has a bit of lip on the front . The unicorn beetle is almost perfect, but with any screen protector applied, the front is basically flat.

Posted via the Android Central App

HDCowboy

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I've always had a leather wallet style case on my cell phones that would not only protect the sides but the glass also. When I first got my phone I searched and searched but real top grain leather cases were not available. I wound up buying two fake leather cases on Amazon for less than $10 (one by Abacus24-7 and the other by Nagebee), they weren't to bad but felt cheaply made and finally wound up settling on one by i-Blason that was $20 that seemed to fit the bill. But yet again it wasn't real leather and although it seemed nice I still had the craving for a nice leather case. So anyways yesterday after doing a search on Ebay I found a handmade one by a seller named "shop-leather" out of Israel. Its probably gonna take a couple weeks to ship but judging from the pics it looks like its going to be a winner. I'd post a link to it, but the site won't let me as I haven't posted enough messages on here to post a link yet, so in the meantime I'll try posting a pic and see if that works.....$_57.JPG

UPDATE: Received my case 8/13 and all I can say is I like the heck out of it, a good looking nice soft leather wallet style case for only $39 that will protect the screen when closed and looks sharp when opened, what more could you ask for? Everyone who has seen it loves it also!

UPDATE 2: The case is already beginning to show signs of wear after only about a months use, it seems to be made out of very thin leather, still a nice case though. I also just noticed HandAndHide on Etsy is now selling a leather wallet style case also and he uses top full grain thick leather like an old cowboy or biker wallet. I bought one of his cases for my HTC a couple years ago and it didnt do nothing but get better with age. I even one day dropped my HTC One about 30ft off the top of the cooling tower at work in the refinery onto the pebble surface below and it survived without a scratch, my guardian angel might have been looking out for e that day though or I was extremely lucky as hell!! I think I might see another one of his cases for my phone it the future depending on how the Ebay one holds up, they aint cheap though, damn near $100 (vs $39 for the Ebay one) but still worth it in my opinion!

il_570xN.819203691_n80s.jpg

UPDATE 3 -
Finally received the case from Etsy and all I can say is that its bad to the bone! Thick full grain leather, as a matter of fact the leather is about as thick as the leather on a pair of shoes! It was so thick it was kinda difficult to fold over and snap the case I coated it with mink oil and it made all the difference in the world. I don't use folding leather cases to hold credit cards ect like a wallet, I use them because in my personal view they protect the screen better than any other type case and that's the reason I buy a case anyhow is to protect the screen as its the most fragile breakable part of the phone!

Last edited:

qwq12

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I just bought my active and the guy at att store said there was a case that made it so I could use an SD card, I've found them for s6 but not the active. Does anyone know about this?

elyeh

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
20150803_184334_cr.jpg20150803_184231_cr.jpg20150803_184246_cr.jpg20150803_184256_cr.jpg20150803_184309_cr.jpgPicked up the body glove as well in grey.
Looks and feels great. BTW it also comes with a belt holster.

For 25$ it looks, feels and works great.

PS my son has a body glove on his HTC and he left on the roof of the car last night when he went to work.... bounced down the street a bit but protected the phone very well. Not a scratch or dent on it.

Last edited:

autoentropy

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 189878View attachment 189879View attachment 189880View attachment 189881View attachment 189882Picked up the body glove as well in grey.
Looks and feels great. BTW it also comes with a belt holster.

For 25$ it looks, feels and works great.

PS my son has a body glove on his HTC and he left on the roof of the car last night when he went to work.... bounced down the street a bit but protected the phone very well. Not a scratch or dent on it.

Have the same case and its great rugged and easy to hold onto. The back almost has a wood grain feeling to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7