Cases for the S6 active

Jason Ervin2

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 189878View attachment 189879View attachment 189880View attachment 189881View attachment 189882Picked up the body glove as well in grey.
Looks and feels great. BTW it also comes with a belt holster.

For 25$ it looks, feels and works great.

PS my son has a body glove on his HTC and he left on the roof of the car last night when he went to work.... bounced down the street a bit but protected the phone very well. Not a scratch or dent on it.

Where did you get it with the holster? I think I'm going to have to get that myself...
The Evocel case I just got is a bit bulky for all of my wireless chargers, works but barely. But I have to have a holster so I got it. That Body Glove with the holster is PERFECT for my needs. SOURCE?

elyeh

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Got it the ATT store. I was surprised it had the holster.
Its the BODYGLOVE Satin case with holster
On the Box it has these numbers:
oracle #4051E
49944 01955 SKU # (I think)
Hope it helps
Let us know how you luck out. I know how picky I am when it comes to phone holsters. I think you will like it.

Good Luck

css34

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I have used tudia several times and they are great quality. For my S6 Active, I purchased a CIMO S wave clear and Pthink tempered glass screen protector. I have used both brands before. I like the CIMO S wave because it is lightweight, offers good protection from scuffs and had grippy sides.

Any issues with wireless charging with the S wave on?

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
As I previously mentioned I got an otterbox defender for my s6 active...and love the protection it offers and don't mind the bulk.

My biggest complaint about the case was the flimsy built in screen protector which left the top glass near the front camera and speaker exposed, and trapped more dust / lint / and dirt than I cared to deal with.

I fixed this by installing a glass screen protector and popping the cheap piece of plastic off. Now my screen is fully protected and it looks a lot clearer than with that smudge-prone piece of garbage.

Anyone with a defender or looking for a case with maximum protection without minding a little bulk, IMO this is the way to go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

rockonz723

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
As I previously mentioned I got an otterbox defender for my s6 active...and love the protection it offers and don't mind the bulk.

My biggest complaint about the case was the flimsy built in screen protector which left the top glass near the front camera and speaker exposed, and trapped more dust / lint / and dirt than I cared to deal with.

I fixed this by installing a glass screen protector and popping the cheap piece of plastic off. Now my screen is fully protected and it looks a lot clearer than with that smudge-prone piece of garbage.

Anyone with a defender or looking for a case with maximum protection without minding a little bulk, IMO this is the way to go!

Hopefully you see this... does that case work with wireless charging?

My big fear with buying a case online is that it won't work with my new Qi Samsung chargers.

Edit: forgot quote

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully you see this... does that case work with wireless charging?

My big fear with buying a case online is that it won't work with my new Qi Samsung chargers.

Edit: forgot quote
I have a zens wireless charger...next time I'm near an att store I'll see if it works with the Sammy

Est_XCIV

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site

I was thinking about getting an otter box defender of the s6 active as well, how thick is the case compared to the phone itself? And does the rubber back make it hard to get the phone in and out of a pocket?

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about getting an otter box defender of the s6 active as well, how thick is the case compared to the phone itself? And does the rubber back make it hard to get the phone in and out of a pocket?
No problems in and out of the pocket...it's definitely thick...but i love having zero worries with this phone

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Active using Tapatalk

Jed Perks

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
You have to buy in store or call zagg. I bought mine in store and tried to register online for warranty and couldn't find it. I called and they said it's not on the website because it's an AT&T exclusive product.

Jed Perks

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I bought an iBlason off amazon just to have extra grip and very happy with it. Cheap and it's clear back shows off the white camo. I am thinking about buying a case that has flaps to cover the charger and headphone jack for water activities because all the stories on here of problems after people taking underwater. Although I haven't had any problems, knock on wood, just to be safe.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Does the metal on this phone dent as easily and as ugly as the Note 4 does? I've dropped my Note 4 a total of 3 times (just so happened to be the days I didn't have a case on) and the edges are basically battered. At this point the dents look like they're rusting and going darker. Since this phone is supposedly military grade (or so I've heard) does it hold up better with dents from drops?