Cases for the S6 active

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

For those of you who purchased the S6 active, are you using a case? Or are you carrying the phone around naked?

I purchased the Pelican ProGear Voyager case for the S6 active. It's not on their website (I picked up the case in the AT&T store), but here's a link that shows what it looks like on the regular Galaxy S6: Pelican ProGear™VoyagerPhoneCase for Galaxy S® 6(C04030) The phone really doesn't need a case, but I like that added layer of protection.

So what case did you get?

Edited to add that I found the ProGear Voyager on AT&T's website: Pelican Voyager Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy S6 active -- AT&T

Last edited:

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
What do you do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I conduct archaeological survey on any construction/building projects that receives federal funding in compliance with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966. What that means is that I check to see if the undertaking will have any affect on historic properties and archaeological sites.

The North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota has a lot of freaking rocks. Haha.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I conduct archaeological survey on any construction/building projects that receives federal funding in compliance with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966. What that means is that I check to see if the undertaking will have any affect on historic properties and archaeological sites.

The North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota has a lot of freaking rocks. Haha.
Sorry for thread jack but man that sounds awesome!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for thread jack but man that sounds awesome!

No worries. At least there's discussion in this forum. :) The archaeology conducted is nothing like what happens in the Indiana Jones movies or what you see in pictures. It's much more boring than that.

anon8247167

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the dual layer Naked Tough case by Case Mate! $30.00 @ the AT&T store.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 649.jpg
    649.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 405

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

For those of you who purchased the S6 active, are you using a case? Or are you carrying the phone around naked?

I purchased the Pelican ProGear Voyager case for the S6 active. It's not on their website (I picked up the case in the AT&T store), but here's a link that shows what it looks like on the regular Galaxy S6: Pelican ProGear™VoyagerPhoneCase for Galaxy S® 6(C04030) The phone really doesn't need a case, but I like that added layer of protection.

So what case did you get?

Edited to add that I found the ProGear Voyager on AT&T's website: Pelican Voyager Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy S6 active -- AT&T

That is exactly what I was looking for before buying the S6A. Thank you for posting.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Incipio dual layer case when I picked up my phone, didn't even see it in their website, even the guy at the AT&T store said he didn't know that had it, all black rubbery texture with a dot pattern on back, great grippy feeling, can't post a picture from the app, will put one on here when I get home. Only negative about it is getting it out of pants pocket because of the rubber type outer case.

Posted via the Android Central App

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
AT&T had a Case Mate bumper for $15 that I put on it along with the Invisible Shield Tempered Glass screen protector. Feels perfect....

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Did you use the S5 active (sport) version of the invisible shield? I cannot find details of an s6 active or sport version on the zagg website.

Thanks, AoN

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you use the S5 active (sport) version of the invisible shield? I cannot find details of an s6 active or sport version on the zagg website.

Thanks, AoN

They had it in the AT&T store, Invisible Shield for: Samsung Galaxy S6 active. My 1st time using Invisible shield instead of Body Guardz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs