available space?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
so what is the total available space before any apps are installed of the s6 active? the only thing holding me back from this thing is the 32gb option if they offered 64gb it would be a no brainer.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
so what is the total available space before any apps are installed of the s6 active? the only thing holding me back from this thing is the 32gb option if they offered 64gb it would be a no brainer.
A little over 23gb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I had about 23 GB of storage available before I started installing my apps and music on my phone. Now I have about 14 GB left. But luckily I have 100 GB of storage on my Google Drive space. :)

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I had about 23 GB of storage available before I started installing my apps and music on my phone. Now I have about 14 GB left. But luckily I have 100 GB of storage on my Google Drive space. :)

hmm 23 should be plenty for me yea i have 350 gb google drive space form different offers so i am not worried about that i am more concerned with when i travel and want to locally download movies. I think i am going to have to bite the bullet and get the active.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
hmm 23 should be plenty for me yea i have 350 gb google drive space form different offers so i am not worried about that i am more concerned with when i travel and want to locally download movies. I think i am going to have to bite the bullet and get the active.

I download movies on my Surface Pro 3 when I travel (which is 4 days a week). The storage on this phone is a non-issue for me.