Wireless Chargers

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Are there any wireless chargers that can be set up at an angle? Like many, I use my phone as a bed-side clock, setting it on the night stand in landscape mode. I would like to do this during wireless charging.

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Car docks work that way; the samsung car dock comes with a sticky plastic pad, with a raised rim. You could stick the pad to your nightstand, sucker down on that, and use the car dock & phone as an extremely expensive alarm clock (about $800?).

Alternatively, you could get a Casio for about $14 at Walmart :)

AoN

Last edited:

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the tylt vu that works good. I'm not sure if it would work in landscape though. I'll check it when I get back to my office

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I can test when I get home tonight. I used the TYLT in portrait mode last night, I did not even thing about trying landscape.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Are there any wireless chargers that can be set up at an angle? Like many, I use my phone as a bed-side clock, setting it on the night stand in landscape mode. I would like to do this during wireless charging.

I use the Tylt Vu: TYLT • VU • Wireless Charger I love it. I can set my phone anywhere on it and it charges up. The phone can be charged in either portrait or landscape mode on this device.

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I just watched the "TYLT - VU" video on the tylt.com web site. The video shows it charging in landscape placement and states that it will charge with the phone placed in any position. Thanks...

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I just went upstairs and checked and the Active S6 charges both in landscape and portrait mode on the TYLT charger

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the TYLT wireless charger, but I'm having issues.

Seems that it has to be placed perfectly horizontal to charge. Once placed on the charger, it starts charging, then starts disconnecting, then reconnecting. Last night I could not get it to stop doing that, so I plugged in the old fashioned way.

Do you think it's the phone or charger having issues?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci