Horrible phone call sound quality just popped started

FormerTexan

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 active phone quality was fine, and then just about 3 weeks ago the phone now has a horrible 'tinny' high pitched sound. It literally hurts my ears to use the phone. I did a hard reset, and no change. Have AT&T replacing the phone under warranty. Anyone else have phone call quality / speaker issues?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Was that only on the earpiece speaker, or did you also hear that on speakerphone or on wired/wireless headsets?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a hardware issue specific to the speaker, then. I think I've seen a few posts like this, but can't remember if they were all S6's.

s6activeusers15

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
yes i am too having the same issue i got my phone back in august and i called at&t and even took it too best buy and had samsung person look at it they did a master reset finally after a week i called and at&t sent me out a new device well that new device is doing the same thing so as of today they are sending me out another s6 active i am hoping this third phone will work great and not have blown speaker sound effect issue that my other two s6 active had

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non