Screen Protectors for S6 Active?

Juan Urban

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I am curious what everyone is using. I am considering going with the Zagg HDX when I get my S6 active next week. I was thinking glass but I have been hearing that the Zagg Glass is not warranty able for some reason. What other options are ya doing?

Lastly I need a screen protector so going naked isn't an option.

Thanks!

MattKerwin

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I posted this somewhere else but I feel my setup is the most durable...

OtterBox defender -- pop that flimsy screen protector off (that doesn't protect the top part near the ear piece / camera) and put on a tempered glass protector...best of all worlds

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active / Gear Circle - Pebble Time Steel - FitBit Charge / Aria

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
OP, which screen protector did you go with? I'm having a terrible time getting the right application from Zagg. Both times they have sent me a protector for the S6, not the active. Even though the box says it's for the S6 Active.

Posted via the Android Central App

Juan Urban

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I actually just got my active yesterday and I purchased a Zagg Glass screen protector there and the sales rep installed it for me. Looks and feels great! I did contact Zagg this morning to register the screen protector since you need to Register it for the lifetime warranty. I tried to do it online but it didn't list it. They were able to register the life time warranty over the phone.

jake14mw

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Normally I'm riding bareback but when I got my Active 2 days ago I had AT&T install "Clear Coat." I didn't realize there were so many options.
Did you just get the Clear Coat screen protector, or the whole case? I'm interested in the idea of a really thin case for it, can't find a good picture of it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463