S6 ACTIVE disappointed by much?

A

AC Question

S6 ACTIVE disappointed by much

S6 ACTIVE disappointed by much: constant dropped calls, often loud beeps on calls when no on one is touching any keys, no template for text messaging signature, and TOUCHY TOUCHY barely touch and voila, it has made an unnecessary call...

more in my notes, but sleep time...appreciate others input!

Thanks in advance. SAMSUNG so unhelpful, and Manager down right rude, so the jury is still out.

reflector help

Lastly,

P.S. more tomorrow: can't keep eyes open

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: S6 ACTIVE disappointed by much

Well, when you wake, I recommend registering here as a member - you'll be welcome - so that you can post in the S6 Active forum. It will be waiting for you. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

You should get a replacement under warranty. Your phone clearly has something wrong with it.

hotbyz168

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

S6 ACTIVE disappointed by much: constant dropped calls, often loud beeps on calls when no on one is touching any keys, no template for text messaging signature, and TOUCHY TOUCHY barely touch and voila, it has made an unnecessary call...

more in my notes, but sleep time...appreciate others input!

Thanks in advance. SAMSUNG so unhelpful, and Manager down right rude, so the jury is still out.

reflector help

Lastly,

P.S. more tomorrow: can't keep eyes open

Definitely something wrong. I've had since September and can count the dropped calls on one hand.

Jed Perks

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site

Love the active.. my only complaints are with AT&T service and not having 6.0 yet

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Worst Samsung phone I've ever had, I read someplace on a couple of phone sites that Samsung built the radio chip inside this phone, my signal is terrible, and it's not a tower problem or a SIM card problem, my Nexus 6 works fine, constant dropped calls, missed calls, signal strength sits around - 109 average. Kind of stuck with this thing as the resale prices have dropped pretty low and I still owe AT&T more than its worth. No more carrier exclusive phones for me, actually no more Samsung phones for me. AT&T and Samsung are absolutely no help at all. They blame the area which is BS, as my Nexus 6, wife's iPhone and daughter's LG all work fine in the same house.