Auto-adjust option in stock gallery app

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got my new 64 GB S6 Active from AT&T. Could someone else with the device tell me if the stock gallery app has an "auto adjust" option like the regular S6 and S7, S7 Edge and S7 Actives do?
My S6 Active does not have an auto adjust option. When I got the phone yesterday there was a big 1441 GB 6.0.1 update ready to download and install which I did. I didn't check the gallery app before the update. I don't want to do a factory reset unless someone with the S6 Active can confirm that the auto-correct option is definitely supposed to be there. Thanks. Other than that, I love the device so far.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Where would I find this "auto adjust" setting. I am looking in my S6A for you but having trouble finding it. Where would it be if the phone had the setting?

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Where would I find this "auto adjust" setting. I am looking in my S6A for you but having trouble finding it. Where would it be if the phone had the setting?

I'm thinking the stock gallery app for the S6 Active must have changed with some update perhaps. This is the link for the regular S6 gallery app.
Use Galaxy S6 Gallery app to manage and edit your photos - Galaxy S6 Guide

First you need to take a picture with your phone camera. Then open the stock gallery app and expand the photo. Tap anywhere on the photo and the options should appear on the bottom.Use_Galaxy_S6_Gallery_app_5_editing_tools.jpg

On my app for the S6 Active, I don't have the auto-adjust option. The regular S6 and S7's all have it so I'm not sure if it's just my phone or they just didn't include an auto adjust mode with the S6 Active.

Thanks for your help, phoneguy

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind. I had to do a reset anyway and there's no such option. Google Photos has an auto correct option so I just downloaded it.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I just checked as well and when I click edit I get 5 options: adjustment, tone, effect, portrait, and drawing.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for checking. My son likes that option on his S7 Edge so don't know why they didn't put it on the S6 Active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance