What are your expectations? (Screen, Battery, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What your expectations for the S6 Edge+ ? I would hope Samsung is putting in a bigger battery (I am sure they will) -- but what else are you hoping for?

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I concur on the bigger battery, things I'm peeved that they are removing:

IR functionality
microsd card slot
Removable battery
Should have had dual sides like the one side on the note 4 edge
Stylus

Optional but would have been great to have:

4k screen
Usb type C

That's what I was expecting, as well as most Samsung aficionados... If they would have done all that it would have been a great phone, now it's looking to be a meh phone compared to last year's note phablets not to mention forthcoming phones like the new Moto X Pure. Makes the Moto X and all the customization and sensible features all that more tempting...

Posted via Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I concur on the bigger battery, things I'm peeved that they are removing:

IR functionality
microsd card slot
Removable battery
Should have had dual sides like the one side on the note 4 edge
Stylus

Optional but would have been great to have:

4k screen
Usb type C

That's what I was expecting, as well as most Samsung aficionados... If they would have done all that it would have been a great phone, now it's looking to be a meh phone compared to last year's note phablets not to mention forthcoming phones like the new Moto X Pure. Makes the Moto X and all the customization and sensible features all that more tempting...

are u confusing the edge+ with the note? reason being they're not removing a stylus, this is an S6 version, not Note. also it does have the edge on both sides.

also, there's a lot to criticize, but the display definitely wouldn't be one of em IMO ... it's the best in the business hands down!

Posted via the Android Central App

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
are u confusing the edge+ with the note? reason being they're not removing a stylus, this is an S6 version, not Note. also it does have the edge on both sides.

also, there's a lot to criticize, but the display definitely wouldn't be one of em IMO ... it's the best in the business hands down!

Posted via the Android Central App

Basically if all the rumors and pictures are true I'm saying they should have made the true Note Edge successor with all the things I mentioned that the GS6+ seems to be lacking...

Samsung displays have always been top notch to me since my Galaxy Captive so I don't have a gripe about the 2k Amoled, beyond the curved 5.7" 2k amoled screen and the Samsung processor that's actually the only things the GS6+ will have going for it against the competition if the rumors turn out to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae