"I've ordered my Galaxy S6 Edge+" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered the G S6 Edge+. I really enjoyed the regular S6 Edge, but after seeing the Edge+ at BB, I knew I had to have it.
T-Mobile just opened their ordering of these devices along with the new Note 5.

T-Mobile
G S6 Edge+
32G

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
TMobile customer here -- i want only the 64gb gold/platinum S6 Edge+, but can't tell if this particular model is in short supply.

i'm going from regular JUMP currently to the new JUMP on Demand, so i'm REQUIRED to go to a brick and mortar TMobile store - no online pre-ordering for people like me.

may i ask if anyone knows if there is a short supply of 64gb gold S6 Edge+? thanks.

jeslevine

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Dualmonitors, don't know if there is a short supply, but the Bestbuy preorder is selling them with no indication that they won't be available

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Pre ordered a 32GB gold platinum at Best Buy and will have an old Razr Maxx to get a $200 trade in and get the wireless charger. I hope they call me before Friday!

JHAM808

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
pre ordered 64gb gold platinum from sprint store on 8/13/15 and received yesterday 8-18-15 had lots of issues with store but phone is now activated and working great.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my Sprint 64gb Black. Excited to be trying out a Galaxy again. Last one was the S4 which I had for about 3 months. Coming from an iPhone 6 Plus so I am interested in seeing if the camera is an improvement like I keep hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Received my Verizon edge plus on 8/18 and activation was a simple call to the present recorded setup and boom off I went up and running. Phone is fast and awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at Best Buy last night, have to go in store to pick it up (have to turn in my cell phone)

Can't wait...took me forever to decide between this and Note 5, but it just looks too dang awesome to pass up

jeslevine

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Best Buy telling me the phone I pre-ordered will be ready tomorrow for pick up. Like HolyBuckeye, I will need to turn in a cell phone to get the 200 dollar Best Buy credit.

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Best Buy telling me the phone I pre-ordered will be ready tomorrow for pick up. Like HolyBuckeye, I will need to turn in a cell phone to get the 200 dollar Best Buy credit.

kinda sucks though with me I dont get the credit because I have to turn it (due to my plan)

Jim McDonald2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Find a $30 smartphone on Craigslist to turn in. I did that when I bought my wife's Edge and got the $200 credit even though we had to turn her phone in for the plan.

jeslevine

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I am adding a new line to an existing plan with AT&T that is currently on a shared data plan. I guess that is why they are letting me trade an older phone I have for the 200 dollar credit.

However, the free wireless charger is available to anyone who buys a note 5 or edge+

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
So much for Samsung launching early to get the jump on the iPhone 6S Plus
Not available in the UK..
well with EE at least... until end of September which will be after the launch of the iPhone.
EE really starting to take the mick with prices and tariffs now.
I spend a fortune with EE and it counts for nothing. Could be a return to ios for me this year. ... unlocked obviously.

Posted via the Android Central App. Galaxy S6 Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000