Galaxy Note 4 to the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus?

Android Wheatron

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I've done alot of research, and I am still undecided. Should I just wait and skip this generation and go for the Note 6 or S7 Edge+ (if that comes out), or is the Note 5 and S6 Edge+ enough of an upgrade to warrant purchasing?

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
Whether or not it's worth it is up to you. The display and camera are a little bit better than on the Note 4. Battery life should be similar, but it's not replaceable, and you'll have to decide whether 32 or 64GB are enough for you. You'll lose the S-Pen, but you'll get some of the features from the Edge that you won't have on the Note. Not sure how much you'd like to have or use those

Personally, I don't think it's worth the upgrade. I have a Note 4 and I'm holding on to it for at least another year. Then I'll see what the Note 6 (and other Android OEMs) have to offer

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I took the plunge from the Note 4 that's on lollipop 5.01 and it's sucked since that update. My black 64 gig S6 Edge Plus should be here by noon time for a change.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I switched from the note 4 to regular s6 edge to the s6 edge plus today. I loved my note 4 until lollipop so switched to regular s6 edge and liked it but missed the bigger screen. The s6 edge plus has the larger display size I wanted with all the features of the s6 edge minus all the negatives and some really neat and useful newer features. I'm very happy with my s6e plus. The only complaints I have are they took the ir blaster out and there is no 128 gb option. Other than that its the perfect phone for me.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
When the palm of your hand hits the curved screen as your thumb reaches across does it activate something or open something? That would drive me nuts

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
When the palm of your hand hits the curved screen as your thumb reaches across does it activate something or open something? That would drive me nuts

I'd like to know if this could be a problem.

[T-Mobile]→ Note 4 - 32 gigs + 64 gig Samsung SD card

teejay69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
If I were to jump, it would be to the Plus. It's the right size, and has new toys to help me forget the S pen. I am however staying put.

ghamden

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Note 4 after Lollipop became more and more unstable
The Edge Plus is a major improvement faster smoother but very pricey in a no contract world

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084