I love this phone!

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Maybe I got lucky, my phone has no defects (so far). I love huge phones and now there's this big sexy beast of a phone! I picked up the sapphire black and instantly installed a theme and nova launcher. Videos are goregous, you cant see the bezels and it looks like the screen just goes into thin air. Its so nice looking and something to show off!

Best phone Ive had. (Only had it for 6 hours, Ill update this post if anything happens)

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone. It's so funny how adding size to the edge really made the difference. I wasn't impressed at all by the s6e. This one is stunning.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone. It's so funny how adding size to the edge really made the difference. I wasn't impressed at all by the s6e. This one is stunning.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thats how I felt, I saw the regular edge and was appauled, they increased the size, and its litterally like a new phone. (I sound like an average fanboy, but its so true.)

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
You got me excited. I had the iPhone 6+ and loved the screen real estate, so I'm hoping to see the same hugeness of this screen and the "infinity" video is what I was looking for. I'm not getting mine until next week however.