Verizon doesn't have 64gb in Gold?!

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I just called Verizon to order and they don't have the Gold in 64gb?! Is this true?!

Posted via the Android Central App

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I had to get jt in Black. Ugh. I havr the Gold in the regular edge but def want the 64gb for my larger one. Damnit. There's a chance I may have tk return it for the 32gb in gold.

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I had to get jt in Black. Ugh. I havr the Gold in the regular edge but def want the 64gb for my larger one. Damnit. There's a chance I may have tk return it for the 32gb in gold.

I don't compromise on phone colors. The way I look at it, I'm spending over $800 on it, why should I compromise? (unless they don't make the color I want to start with) :)

When I bought my current car, they didn't have the color with the exact options I wanted. The salesman tried very hard to convince me to take a different color, even offered me an extra options package for free(which I didn't want) They also searched other dealerships to see if they could find me one. No luck. I ended up waiting 3 and half months while they ordered one from the factory with the exact color/options that I wanted. At least those Germans were very good at delivering products on-time. The car got off the ship and arrived my dealer on the exact date that the factory promised.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Ya.... Verizon isn't thst good. Haha. I'm bummed but I really need my larger screen.

A M5

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I really think that it is for marketing purposes. I can't say I am thrilled about it! Many of us would go out and buy it right away and not the bigger black sapphire. Not only that, I REALLY think they are holding the premium color/ GB combo for after the IPhone launch to re-boost their sales for this item. The same with the white 64gb Note 5... which is the white I think someone was referring to. And they are doing it on the two heavy hitter carriers where they will get more sales. I believe T-Mobile and Sprint have both color/ GB combos. It also helps their sales a bit.

I see the option Gold/64GB on the Samsung site for Verizon, but they are saying that it is not available. I am pretty sure it is coming. I am very impatient... want the latest... and not liking this at all. I guess I am a tech brat LOL.:':)-\

mikezmac

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
From what I read pre-launch the only color that wasn't coming to the United States was the silver one. The rest you need to wait for. They only have a limited number available at launch with a limited number of options that's all.

Kg786

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I've been waiting for the gold color 64gb model since ages now. Verizon still doesnt have it and they have no clue when it will come up. The black color is so ugly and I will definitely not buy that. I'd rather go for LG v10 or Z5 premium if they come out first

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for the gold color 64gb model since ages now. Verizon still doesnt have it and they have no clue when it will come up. The black color is so ugly and I will definitely not buy that. I'd rather go for LG v10 or Z5 premium if they come out first

That's why I went ahead and got the 32GB. I just have to make sure I download my pictures once a month. Sucks, yes, but I got the color I wanted.

Audiorage22

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
This is why I left Verizon for AT&T.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Wow. I would never leave a cellular provider with better coverage over the fact they don't offer a phone I want in the color I like. Where I live, Verizon far outweighs the other service providers in terms of quality of coverage and service. That can't be the only reason you left Verizon. AT&T must have better coverage in your area.