Are All NYC Verizon Gold S6 Edge+ Defective?

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
This is my 2nd Edge+ since last Friday. I am definetely not a nick picker. The first phone lasted around 5 hours with little use. Ok. Recharge, and the battery is terrible. Half the time of my iPhone 6+. Take it to Samsung Experience in Soho and they say phone battery is defective, gotta return it. So I do. Get my 2nd one Monday. Now this one is worse. Not only is the battery life horrible but my Apps keep crashing all the time. When I go into Settings, Sound/Notifications, Messages, Settings crashes. Other Apps constantly crash. My phone is charging now and it's 99 degrees. Feels hot to the touch. Speaking of, I can hardly ever actually get into my phone without drama as the fingerprint sensor works 1 out of 5 trys. Sometimes I just swipe the lock and it opens, which is very bad as this is 'supposed' to be lock protected. I'm really an unhappy camper. Came from an iPhone 6+ and daddy ain't feeling the love.

Any helpful (keyword) suggestions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-26-11-48-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-11-48-40.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
yes, i have no idea. running system monitor now. but this battery life is terrible.

is there no one in nyc on verizon here? Can't just be me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance