S6 Edge + Sound Quality

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I've never had a Samsung device before and would like to know from those of you that have one? I sometimes work in a noisy environment and have to use the phone function.

Making and receiving phone calls, quality? Speaker phone function and quality of sound using earbuds. THX

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I've read on XDA that the sound quality (via headphones) for both the Edge+ and Note 5 is the best ever. Not my words but I will say, as a former musician, I do agree. Great sound quality.

Audiorage22

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I came from an HTC One M8 and in comparison to speaker volume, they are similar. It has pretty outstanding external sound considering the speaker is at the bottom. There is actually an option for extra speaker volume via a button when on a phone call using the external speaker. As far as the sound with headphones, it's as clear and loud as I've ever experienced. I use the htc one headset because it's my favorite and I also use high end headphones at times.

Ken Allen3

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I have an S6 and an Edge plus at the moment and I can tell you the S6 sounds the better of the two. Volume is approx the same but the S6 has more depth and bottom end. The Edge plus sounds a little "tinny" in comparison. It's not bad by any means but the S6 is def better here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech