GS6E+ Advanced Tips and Features

AQPerry

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know any hidden or good to know features about the GS6E+ post them here!

Here's a video I found showcasing a lot of stuff I didn't know was now built in or could be added to TouchWiz, of course some of them are carrier removed (damn AT&T) but the extra Edge apps is pretty cool 😎!

https://youtu.be/3kBbN4bp41k

Posted via the Android Central App

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Well, I wanna try the auto restart thing but I don't have the option to do that.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Word of caution that he doesn't mention. I paid the $1 something for the edge app that he suggested because he said that I could turn on my hotspot from the edge glass with my screen off. Not true at all. It opens the settings screen so that I can enable my "tethering", but it only does that after you unlock the device. $1 something wasted. (For those who don't know, tethering is not the hotspot.)

Hayat55

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Word of caution that he doesn't mention. I paid the $1 something for the edge app that he suggested because he said that I could turn on my hotspot from the edge glass with my screen off. Not true at all. It opens the settings screen so that I can enable my "tethering", but it only does that after you unlock the device. $1 something wasted. (For those who don't know, tethering is not the hotspot.)
Thanks for pointing that out!

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the tips! I used a few of them and like them alot. The app edge is a great app as well. Wish I had the auto restart but that option isn't on my tmobile version most of the others were there though like the auto stop apps after 10 minutes and so on....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool