Stock Keyboard vs Swiftkey vs Google Keyboard

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I use swiftkey, just very happy with it and never had the urge to try out the google keyboard so I can't compare. With swiftkey though never had any issues, highly customizable without overwhelming you with too many options. Pretty accurate predictions and barely uses any resource.

Blipstein

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey since the Note 3.

Ive noticed a lag on the haptic feedback while typing with SwiftKey though. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey primarily because I need to write in two languages simultaneously most of the time. For that nothing beats swiftkeys elegance and simplicity

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't use haptic feedback with SwiftKey. I always found the haptic to be more annoying than anything else.

Posted via the Android Central App

GPilot750

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I keep trying the others. Bought a tab s2 earlier this week, and now the edge+,
I go for a day or so on the stock Sammy keyboard, then a few min on swype (pre-installed) and as usual.... None beat SwiftKey, imo.

Aaron Starr

May 25, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey since day one of release.. Use it on all my devices. It's the best option in my opinion. Great predictions and the themes make it even better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Used stock for a while, but the predictive and auto-correct drove me nuts, so I switched to SwiftKey, which handles both MUCH better.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I use Android Keyboard because I voice-type a lot and find it more accurate than voice on the one that comes preinstalled.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Samsung keyboard because swift key is asks for so many permissions it's scary

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I use Samsung keyboard because swift key is asks for so many permissions it's scary

Samsung keyboard uses the same permissions and maybe more. The difference is it does not need to ask.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Samsung is a multi billion dollar corporation. I trust them with my info more than a small company who makes a keyboard app.

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Samsung is a multi billion dollar corporation. I trust them with my info more than a small company who makes a keyboard app.

Well, let's not go there... It wasn't too long ago that Samsung had a major security breach in their software. Being such a big and well known brand has its own drawbacks when it comes to disarability for hackers etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance