Custom LED apps not working, none of them!

Evilbones76

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, got a new Edge + - love the phone, but none of the LED apps are working - its a crucial aspect of the phone I need to work. I come from a Blackberry Passport, which had amazing LED configurations.

I have bought, tried the following apps:
Light Manager Pro (and free version)
Light Flow LED
LED Blinker
XLED

None of them are working! Its very frustrating. I really need to get this working, as during work I need to customise emails, text messages. At the moment I only get a blue LED, when the phone is in standby. I mean, I have to 1) get the LED working, and 2) get the LED's working when the phone is in use, not just when its in standby.

Is there a setting I'm missing, it appears as if I done everything - notifications are turned on, the apps where activated in Accessibility.

Any help would be great, apart from this, the phone is great.

Spence

datgoldmember

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, got a new Edge + - love the phone, but none of the LED apps are working - its a crucial aspect of the phone I need to work. I come from a Blackberry Passport, which had amazing LED configurations.

I have bought, tried the following apps:
Light Manager Pro (and free version)
Light Flow LED
LED Blinker
XLED

None of them are working! Its very frustrating. I really need to get this working, as during work I need to customise emails, text messages. At the moment I only get a blue LED, when the phone is in standby. I mean, I have to 1) get the LED working, and 2) get the LED's working when the phone is in use, not just when its in standby.

Is there a setting I'm missing, it appears as if I done everything - notifications are turned on, the apps where activated in Accessibility.

Any help would be great, apart from this, the phone is great.

Spence

Hey Spence..I have Light Manager installed. There is an option to select 5.1 workaround,and after checking that option box all notifications work flawlessly for me. Give it try bro. 😉

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4936.jpg
    4936.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 49