edge 6 plus video upload quality

Tutebugs

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
How can I get my videos to upload to Facebook in the quality I record them in? They're so blurry you can barely tell what you're watching.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure you can control that as Facebook compresses things (just like Instagram compresses uploaded pictures). There is an HD version available in most videos when you play them, but there are no settings that I've seen on this.

Tutebugs

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone uploaded videos just as clear as they played on the phone. Not understanding why this phone can't.

MikezDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
How can I get my videos to upload to Facebook in the quality I record them in? They're so blurry you can barely tell what you're watching.

Try it without image stabilization. I'm pretty sure that's broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
That's already off.

Try th!s:

Why Facebook Makes Your Images Look Like Crap, and How to Fix It

Also, go to your Facebook on a web browser, then settings, then videos from the left pane and ensure you have HD if available:

2uohv8k.jpg

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone uploaded videos just as clear as they played on the phone. Not understanding why this phone can't.

It's not the phone... it's the Facebook app for Android that degrades videos and pictures in comparison to the iPhone app.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Videos via MMS will be compressed because MMS was never meant to send high-quality video (and it's an old standard). And no, iMessage should not be compared to MMS because it's not the same protocol. iMessage should be compared to IM services like Whatsapp, Skype, or even the new Advanced Messaging standard (but, at least to my knowledge, only a handful of TMo devices support that). As for e-mail, there might be a 'switch' in your app to automatically compress attachments to make them for suitable for this (most e-mail services have caps on attachments).

That being said, I just uploaded a video from a Note 5 to FB and it is showing in HD. So not sure why yours isn't. There is a bit of visible compression artifacts introduced by FB but nothing major.

damilola7

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
how can I download music from fb or YouTube to my galaxy edge6 plus

how can I download music from fb or YouTube to my galaxy 6 edge plus