from note 4 to edge+ worth upgrading?

Nader Salem

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm using note 4 and I'm more interested in edge + more than note 5 because they both have same specs but i rarely use the S pen. So is it worth to upgrade to edge + or i should hold on one more year ?

Posted via the Android Central App

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes it's so much better than the note 4... I heard the s7 may be coming out at the end of year or in February so I that's the real question you should be worrying about.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm using note 4 and I'm more interested in edge + more than note 5 because they both have same specs but i rarely use the S pen. So is it worth to upgrade to edge + or i should hold on one more year ?

It was to me. I am a occasional power user and my Note 4 was already getting laggy. The majority of people may not notice it, but it drives me nuts. Almost promoted new to go to ios. Once I tried the edge+ it was much snappier. Figured if it slowed down after 2 weeks of use I would return it. On my third week and it's 99.8% lag free!!! I miss my extra batteries and chargers, but the battery life is exceptional also.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
It was to me. I am a occasional power user and my Note 4 was already getting laggy. The majority of people may not notice it, but it drives me nuts. Almost promoted new to go to ios. Once I tried the edge+ it was much snappier. Figured if it slowed down after 2 weeks of use I would return it. On my third week and it's 99.8% lag free!!! I miss my extra batteries and chargers, but the battery life is exceptional also.

same reason I upgraded. The Note 4 was the laggiest phone I've ever used in history!

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Definitely worth it. I went through several phones for various reasons including a Note 4 along the way. I had the same issues with the Note 4 that you do. I've now had the S6 Edge+ for 3 weeks including a trip to Europe during which I was unable to charge it all day. It is far and away the best phone I've ever had. The battery life is surprisingly good. The camera is insanely good. The screen is gorgeous, and most importantly it just flies, and has zero lag. It's quicker than my Nexus 6.

Perk44

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I went from Note 4 to S6 Edge+ and I am impressed with this phone... The screen is awesome.. Phone is faster than the Note 4.

I am really happy I upgraded.

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Better and faster camera, better screen, better batterytime, wireless/fast charging, more premium and better looks ☺

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I've just joined the group and upgraded from the note 4. The note 4 was pretty snappy before the lollipop update, but has been pretty bad in battery life and overall experience. I've only had the s6e+ for a few days, but happy that I upgraded. The gold is much better looking than the black imo.

Tiko7523

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to the Edge Plus from the Note 4 and it is much better.

i didn't see too much value from Note 4 to Note 5 tho seeing how the display & everything where the same but i hated how samsung treated the Note 4 as a bad step child or something no wireless charging & a horrible update that made the batter and phone laggy/bad

coming from a person that doesn't use the spen

puiradu

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded but just accidentally. I can tell you that Edge is faster, more responsive but it's not necessary a huge update.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G928F folosind Tapatalk

palmor

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I did this upgrade last week (note 4 to edge+) and far I don't miss the note 4 at all. I'm getting better battery life (and I had no battery issues with the note 4) and a much more responsive phone.

Edge features are neat but I remember being more impressed when played with the note 4 edge when it came out but still no regrets so far. We'll see if I miss having the extra batteries but so far so good.

metropolitim

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Make the switch in a heartbeat. Mine was from Note 3, so it's a quantum leap in performance, brightness, MUCH better camera, etc etc. It's also a complete gas. I smile every time I look at it, and it's got more than enough muscle to match the beauty.

I actually don't use the edge features at all. I didn't use the pen on the Note, either. It's all about the experience, and I enjoy this experience much more.

I admit that I wrestled with this decision for a while, and you know what pushed me over? I didn't want to keep the same form factor. I wanted something new, but it had to be better too. And the edge+ really really is.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I think it is the best looking phone ever built but I find the small edges kind of difficult to hold. I don't have great dexterity. I keep trying it in the store because I like the way it works it its gorgeous screen.

One thing that concerns me is I do a good bit of reading and I saw a review that complained text from a pdf is hard to read through the curved edges. Has anyone had experiences like that? I've been looking for a new phone for a month now. Certain things I like or dislike about all of them but there is no denying the edge plus is the most exciting. The Note 5 might be more practical for me. At these prices it is a tough decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol