Samsung Pay activation offer, receives a free wireless charger or wallet flip cover, Note 5 and S6 E

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Will it work if you someone elses card in your household? I just want the wireless charger for work but they dont support my cards.

spydersilk

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Clicking on the get my free accessory link after registering card and I get a "sorry, could not find the url requested"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone received a shipping notice for their item? Just curious on how long it will take to get the wireless charging pad :)

Han Solo 1

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Sweet! Got my wallet cover on order. The wireless chargers are out of stock and cannot be ordered.

Also, if you select paypal for payment, you bypass entering any credit card info. You don't need to enter your paypal info either. It just takes you to the order confirmation page.

How are you selecting paypal for payment? I don't see that anywhere.

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone received a shipping notice for their item? Just curious on how long it will take to get the wireless charging pad :)
I ordered the pad on day one, but no shipping confirmation yet, can't even log into my account to check.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Arlene619

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site

I haven't received any shipping confirmation either. I've ordered from samsung.com before and they take foreverrr to ship. I can only imagine how long it would take for them to ship a free item.

Posted via the Android Central App

edisepic

May 29, 2010
Visit site
i ordered my wireless charger the first day (morning as well) of the promotion and received an email today saying its on back order....

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I jumped on the free wireless charger as well, and have actually use Samsung Pay and it's kind of awesome, but I just got an e-mail that it is on back order...

Arlene619

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Same here . Almost three weeks later I received something from Samsung.. and my product is on backorder

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12