what phone are you coming from ?

bdrakr

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
first generation Motorola X. switched because I had an upgrade, and heard wonderful things. ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my 64GB Black.

I currently have an LG G4. It's a great phone, but I bore easily, and S6E+ is just so sexy. :D

I'm also gaining a nicer display, fingerprint reader, better build quality, faster camera, faster storage, etc.

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from the original Note Edge and man i'm bit torn. Being a "edge" device, I thought the s6e+ would at least have sms + call notifications. Nope! The flashlight, custom edge wallpaper, custom banner, and info tickers are all gone. C'mon Sammy!

Pros: s6e+ ... super fast processor. screen is gorgeous, battery life is good, fingerprint, camera is amazing

Cons: Original edge features missing, no sd card slot

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 6. It's just big and bulky and quite frankly it underwhelmed me. Still a good phone but there was just little things that bugged me.

CollegePartyBoy

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Note 4. I loved it, but the battery all a sudden started tanking and the phone would overheat. I cannot believe how snappy this phone is and how great the battery is!

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Came from the note4. Just wanted something different. I'm sure I'll switch to the new version when it's available

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Second day with the Edge+, came from a G4. This thing is a beast, and the display is second to none. Battery life is slightly better than my G4 was so far, which is to say.... Awesome.

ma100

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Blackberry. Finally decided that a physical keyboard just didn't compensate for a lack of everything else!

Xanthais

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 5S. Had Apple for a few years, and liked the look and features of the newer Android/Samsung stuff, so went with the Galaxy S6 Edge+.

I'm not dedicated to any particular platform, so I'm digging it so far.