Back button not working?

tara_adele

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I just got my S6 edge about 2 weeks ago, I've noticed I had a problem using the top left corner of my touch screen, when I'm in my text messages, I press the arrow to go back and it doesn't recognize that I'm even touching the phone. I have to use the back button at the bottom of my phone next to the home button. Is this an issue with anyone else? The only way I've been able to fix it is by restarting my phone.:'(

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Sry If that sounds like a stupid question lol. But if that doesn't work either I would say maybe a replacement phone would be the best bet

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
There are several reports about this same issue and it seems related to the Facebook Messenger app. If you have this app installed in your phone disable it temporarily and see if the problem persists.

tara_adele

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
lol, yes that one works. that's usually how I go back, but some apps have that top left corner that you touch to go back, and sometimes it doesn't work.

tara_adele

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
disabling facebook messenger has solved my issue. I wasn't expecting it to, but I haven't had a problem since I disabled it!