theme engine

BillieJo Hanna

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am new here but was wondering if anyone knows if Samsung will have a theme engine something like HTC or LG have? They allow u to make your own ir change different colors on the theme even the fonts. I took back the htc9 because I heard back in September or October they were working on one They have some great themes people work hard on for us but would be nice to tweak it if u wanted to or make some and share with other people who use them. I'm I wrong about that or are they going to have a theme engine close to HTC'S or LG's? Ty

Posted via the Android Central App

OverLordOfYou

May 31, 2010
Visit site
They Already have a theme engine in place. They have a theme section in their store. It'll change everything from background to keyboard skin to sounds and wallpapers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-09-04-19-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-09-04-19-56.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 46

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am new here but was wondering if anyone knows if Samsung will have a theme engine something like HTC or LG have? They allow u to make your own ir change different colors on the theme even the fonts. I took back the htc9 because I heard back in September or October they were working on one They have some great themes people work hard on for us but would be nice to tweak it if u wanted to or make some and share with other people who use them. I'm I wrong about that or are they going to have a theme engine close to HTC'S or LG's? Ty

Posted via the Android Central App
I doubt theyll let us do it anytime soon. I as well want the experience even looked into signing up but its almost as if you have to be an professional artist/business to sign up and submit and idea. So i kinda backed off. I can photoshop with the average of them. But Im too lazy to just sit here and design a theme idea only to be rejected.
They Already have a theme engine in place. They have a theme section in their store. It'll change everything from background to keyboard skin to sounds and wallpapers.
Thats not what he/she is asking. They are asking when will Samsung allow us to create our own or tweak the other themes available with not just wallpaper but color and etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo