theme engine

BillieJo Hanna

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am new here but was wondering if anyone knows if Samsung will have a theme engine something like HTC or LG have? They allow u to make your own ir change different colors on the theme even the fonts. I took back the htc9 because I heard back in September or October they were working on one They have some great themes people work hard on for us but would be nice to tweak it if u wanted to or make some and share with other people who use them. I'm I wrong about that or are they going to have a theme engine close to HTC'S or LG's? Ty

Posted via the Android Central App

OverLordOfYou

May 31, 2010
Visit site
They Already have a theme engine in place. They have a theme section in their store. It'll change everything from background to keyboard skin to sounds and wallpapers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-09-04-19-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-09-04-19-56.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 46

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am new here but was wondering if anyone knows if Samsung will have a theme engine something like HTC or LG have? They allow u to make your own ir change different colors on the theme even the fonts. I took back the htc9 because I heard back in September or October they were working on one They have some great themes people work hard on for us but would be nice to tweak it if u wanted to or make some and share with other people who use them. I'm I wrong about that or are they going to have a theme engine close to HTC'S or LG's? Ty

Posted via the Android Central App
I doubt theyll let us do it anytime soon. I as well want the experience even looked into signing up but its almost as if you have to be an professional artist/business to sign up and submit and idea. So i kinda backed off. I can photoshop with the average of them. But Im too lazy to just sit here and design a theme idea only to be rejected.
They Already have a theme engine in place. They have a theme section in their store. It'll change everything from background to keyboard skin to sounds and wallpapers.
Thats not what he/she is asking. They are asking when will Samsung allow us to create our own or tweak the other themes available with not just wallpaper but color and etc.