New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. How to turn off the incoming/outgoing phone log for each call?

A

AC Question

Help Please! I just got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. I've never seen this function before- whenever I go to the telephone keypad and select a contact, a long list / log appears under the contact info that shows me all of the incoming and outgoing calls to that person, the date, and duration of the call. I simply cannot find the correct way to turn off this option. It is driving me crazy! Please, can anyone help? I am not too savvy with my new phone as yet :(

Carrier is Verizon

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Help Please! I just got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. I've never seen this function before- whenever I go to the telephone keypad and select a contact, a long list / log appears under the contact info that shows me all of the incoming and outgoing calls to that person, the date, and duration of the call. I simply cannot find the correct way to turn off this option. It is driving me crazy! Please, can anyone help? I am not too savvy with my new phone as yet :(

Carrier is Verizon

Welcome to Android Central!

I do not believe you can turn that feature off.