Photos from Camera album has disappeared, how can I get them back?

A

AC Question

Photos from Camera album has disappeared

My phone(Galaxy S6 Edge+ , 32GB) is around 2 months old, and just finished 30 days vacation. All my photos were in Camera folder. Today my wife and self took some pictures. when checking the photos, all the photos taken previously have disappeared.

I am unable to find them. I have deleted .nomedia files as suggested by few thread, still no luck. The USB debugging options is disabled in my phone.

Can anyone help.

Nancyhibner

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: Photos from Camera album has disappeared

I have the S5 and a few pictures are missing I have an SD card it is crazy I take a picture I can view it fine but then 5 minutes later it is gone. I downloaded file manager deleted all nomedia files did the force stop gallery and still nothing. I know the problem is not the SD card because it is not doing it to all pictures just some of them. This is driving me crazy they are pictures that can not be replaced like a award ceremony and it has also done it to a couple videos. Is this a system bug that needs fixed? I use the camera that came on phone I wonder if downloading a camera app would work. Something has to change please help