Edge + mm 6.0 update??!!!?!?!

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I heard December, then January, then for SURE February....I have a Verizon Edge Plus - How freaking LONG does it take to finally release an OPEN SOURCE PIECE OF SOFTWARE!!!!!! I am getting really sick of my lousy software, laggy phone that has 4 gigs of Ram and a super-fast processor.....

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I keep reading more and more news articles on Google News that the phone is being updated in various places across the globe. I'm pretty sure it's coming soon now.

Posted via the Android Central App

kptsalami

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Iknow it's frustrating watching as literally mid ranger and baseline phone is getting it but Samsung flagships

GeneralDreedle

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I like the phone a lot, The camera runs laps around my wife's iPhones 6s, but this is ridiculous, my last security update was December and no mm yet is kind of silly.

Mike12421

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I bought a sim-free model direct from Samsung over here in the UK; model SM-G928F.

I'm patiently waiting, but I have to admit, it's one of the areas Google let themselves down. There's always posts etc of how it takes months for people to take up new releases from Google, and how so few devices have the latest build installed. I think if Google got their act together in regards to releases, people would be a lot happier and their would be a greater and quicker uptake of new software.

Rant over.

Daniel Delgado3

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I bought a sim-free model direct from Samsung over here in the UK; model SM-G928F.

I'm patiently waiting, but I have to admit, it's one of the areas Google let themselves down. There's always posts etc of how it takes months for people to take up new releases from Google, and how so few devices have the latest build installed. I think if Google got their act together in regards to releases, people would be a lot happier and their would be a greater and quicker uptake of new software.

Rant over.

How is Samsung's proven track record of ridiculously late Android updates Google fault?

kptsalami

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I just got it in Luxembourg (Europe) SM-928F, it's about 1.35GB in size and I'm still downloading, I really hope it doesn't mess anything up....

kptsalami

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Been with it for about half a day and so far so good, except for a few hiccups with wifi. When you connect to some free networks and get the "sign in to network" window it won't load at all for me, it'll just stay there and nothing will happen, am I the only one?

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I heard December, then January, then for SURE February....I have a Verizon Edge Plus - How freaking LONG does it take to finally release an OPEN SOURCE PIECE OF SOFTWARE!!!!!! I am getting really sick of my lousy software, laggy phone that has 4 gigs of Ram and a super-fast processor.....

Get a Nexus 6P!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa