s6 edge plus to s7 edge?

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually thinking about going to the S7 (not edge). I really like the S6 edge+ in general, but I feel it is a little bit too big for me. Doesn't really fit well in my pocket. I know that the S7 is a little smaller, but the other reason has to do with the edge screen.

While the edge screen is beautiful, I don't like that you can't really get a good tempered glass screen protector for it (currently have an armor-shield wet application protector, which is nice, but just doesn't feel as good as glass).

I do like the bigger battery of the S7 Edge, but right now, I'm really leaning towards the S7. It has the same size battery as my current S6 edge+, so hopefully should get similar or better battery life.

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually thinking about going to the S7 (not edge). I really like the S6 edge+ in general, but I feel it is a little bit too big for me. Doesn't really fit well in my pocket. I know that the S7 is a little smaller, but the other reason has to do with the edge screen.

While the edge screen is beautiful, I don't like that you can't really get a good tempered glass screen protector for it (currently have an armor-shield wet application protector, which is nice, but just doesn't feel as good as glass).

I do like the bigger battery of the S7 Edge, but right now, I'm really leaning towards the S7. It has the same size battery as my current S6 edge+, so hopefully should get similar or better battery life.

I have both the s7 and the s7 edge and both have excellent batteries. The s7 lasts longer than the s6 edge plus. Mind you I have the exynos variant so I can't comment on the s820 one. So far very happy with the s7 edge, I could easily get 6 hours of sot Web browsing.

Posted via the Android Central App

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have both the s7 and the s7 edge and both have excellent batteries. The s7 lasts longer than the s6 edge plus. Mind you I have the exynos variant so I can't comment on the s820 one. So far very happy with the s7 edge, I could easily get 6 hours of sot Web browsing.

Thanks for letting me know. I just picked up the S7!

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Just bought my edge + and loving it, I had the choice of vanilla S7 for extra upfront cost, but to me the + has more phone for your buck and its had a year to iron out any issues.... and as any computer tech will tell you... You never buy a new device for the first 6 months.

Plus theres quite alot of "S6 vs S7" videos of YouTube.

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Wait until Note 6 comes out if you have the 6+. Really good specs. Worth the wait for upgrade..

I don't think the specs are gonna be out of this world on the note 6. Bigger battery, same processor, and water resistance is a maybe since there's an s pen. I like the smaller size of the s7 edge.

larryandelle

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Do what makes you happy. S6, S7 or a Note 5. All great phones to use. Do you need expandable memory? Then skip the S6 series. And if you wait, then you'll miss out on a great phone and then a new phone will be coming out again ... It truly is a madening cycle. I have an S6E+ and I have no regrets.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I prefer my larger S6 Edge Plus than the newer S7 Edge. Isn't bigger better wink wink??

Though I was considering jumping into the newer version I felt sd card, larger battery and slight curve on the back wasn't enough of a difference to throw my money away so soon after getting my Edge +.

The only thing i was really interested in was the water proofing though it's not like I take selfies in the shower that often ahem ahem????

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance