weird battery drain

XOrlando

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I believe it's my first post (be gentle)

As you guys can see from the image battery drain is ridiculous. I was hoping to get marshmallow (hopefully to fix this issue) but..doesn't seem like I'm getting it anytime soon (I'm on T-Mobile)

Any suggestions to improve battery life and reduce these percentages. (The screen I understand, but the rest, seems a bit high)

Thanks y'all

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 33242.jpg
    33242.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 49

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I believe it's my first post (be gentle)

As you guys can see from the image battery drain is ridiculous. I was hoping to get marshmallow (hopefully to fix this issue) but..doesn't seem like I'm getting it anytime soon (I'm on T-Mobile)

Any suggestions to improve battery life and reduce these percentages. (The screen I understand, but the rest, seems a bit high)

Thanks y'all

Posted via the Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central!

You can give Greenifiy a try to put some apps to sleep. You can also try doing a factory reset, I am sure you have received a few updates on the phone. Might help it out a little.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I found Google Calendar crippled my battery, also Snapchat, Kik, Viber, FB Messenger... all chat relay programs are really bad for battery drain. Also, do you have Android System Webview installed.. unless you code or test web based apps within the Chrome browser... "Disable" that as well.

Turn Sync, Bluetooth, Location and NFC OFF when your not using them.. also goto Settings > Privacy & Safety > Location > Location Methord... Set this to "Wifi and Mobile Networks" or "Battery saving Mode" as its also known.. Turn OFF "Use Location".. in Camera settings (Huge Battery Drain), remove any apps you dont use or no longer need, then go into Smart Manager and "Clean" then reboot your Phone

Hope this helps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney