Calendars are not syncing

goldrush28

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
When I enter an item on my calendar using My Samsung S6 edge+ it enters fine. When I open my Google calendar on my desktop the item is not there. I'm quite sure I have all my sync settings correct. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you certain you're entering the event into a Google account calendar, as opposed to a Samsung account calendar, or the local Phone account? If you don't enter the event into the Google account, it won't sync there.

XOrlando

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
When I enter an item on my calendar using My Samsung S6 edge+ it enters fine. When I open my Google calendar on my desktop the item is not there. I'm quite sure I have all my sync settings correct. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue ever since I upgraded to Marshmallow, my guess is that it has something to do with the permissions? But, since I'm not knowledgeable I don't wanna tinker with anything. But yeah, it sucks!

hearts627

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue ever since I upgraded to Marshmallow, my guess is that it has something to do with the permissions? But, since I'm not knowledgeable I don't wanna tinker with anything. But yeah, it sucks!

I'm with you guys. I put EVERYTHING in my calendar and for it not to sync is driving me nuts. I've spent half my day googling and playing with the phone and still can't figure it out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca