Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus: Screen on time comparison, post your screenshots (Battery Usage)

cb600f

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Right out of the box when I plugged in my phone for charging the battery was at 0%, which means the battery was dead for several months in storage! Over the past week I’ve done several tests trying to optimize the battery usage so I can get the most Screen on Time. I’m trying to figure out if my battery has been damaged, for that i need data to compare with.

I can’t get much more than 4 hours of screen on time by 20% in normal use, and no more than 5 hours on power saving mode. How about you guys? I need other owners to post screenshots of their screen on time at around 20%.

I've heard some people are getting 6+ hours, which is huge, how's your settings ? (wifi/data/usage/brightness ... )

Thanks a lot guys :)

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Everyone's normal use pattern is different. When I had a S6E+ I would get a little over 5 hours SoT. I usually have brightness set to low but data/wifi everything else is on and I get ultra poor reception at my desk so usually I lose battery charge quite a bit as the phone is constantly hunting for a cell signal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21