S6 Edge+ on Verizon getting Nougat Now!!

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I too am having "touch issues" with my S6 Edge+, Verizon device. I did not have to hit an Icon 2-3 times to open it before the Nougat update. My phone is slower all around since...

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
A cache wipe is always recommend after a major letter upgrade. Ex. Marshmallow-Nougat. If that doesn't fix the problems, then a factory reset is definitely needed. I sadly had to factory reset my S6. But, I've had no issues since.

Ragnar75

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
My phone has had the exact same problems since I the Nougat update. At times it has also gotten so bogged down as to become unusable, and I have to reboot. I've wiped the cache partition a few times, and that only works for a while. Luckily I have my S8+ being delivered in a few days.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
A cache wipe is always recommend after a major letter upgrade. Ex. Marshmallow-Nougat. If that doesn't fix the problems, then a factory reset is definitely needed. I sadly had to factory reset my S6. But, I've had no issues since.

I always perform a factory reset after a major upgrade.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
My wife and 4g suck as well. Sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes it does. I'm not making a big deal Cuz I'm upgrading to the s8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12