New Rom for S6 Edge

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I hope I'm putting this in the right place, but I found a new rom for the S6 Edge, & S6 if I read the post right.

Here is the link:

[ROM][TW][5.0.2][920/925F][OE3] ** CarHDRom … | Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge | XDA Forums

From the pictures, it looks like it would be a great one. Too bad I'm on Verizon with a locked bootloader so that lets me out, but Anyone with non locked bootloader that is rooted with a custom recovery should be able to use this.

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering, I heard that there is a program called flashfire that can flash to phones similar to recoveries like TWRP.

If I were to use pingpong to root my Verizon S6 edge, could I use flashfire to install this rom on it? Or would the Verizon locked bootloader prevent flashfire from installing it? Or can flashfire install roms like this?

Thanks.

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Well after reading the thread, it is for a G925F. I saw someone post that they had installed it on a G925T and had a feature not working. From what I read it is this: disables call audio on the 920T/W8 and 925T/W8

So if a T-Mobile S6 and S6 edge has call audio disabled, I wonder what would not work on the Verizon S6 edge or S6?

Maybe I don't want to try this right now. :)