If you're considering the Edge - what do you have now?

reneeh63

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a little tired of my Nexus 5 and the 6 is just way too big...this looks cool and is about the same size....but it's gonna cost!

What do you have now that you're thinking of moving to the Edge?

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
do you think it will be more than 699.00 off contract pricing the nexus 6 cost me this amount i personally do not think this will cost more since samsung is trying to regain share.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact now and I had the HTC One M7 before that. I'm considering the Edge. But just like any device, I'm waiting for a chance to actually hold one in my hand to see how it feels and how much bigger it is.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm seriously considering the S6 Edge. I'm currently using a HTC One M8. I was completely unimpressed with the M9.

Posted via the Android Central App

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having a hard time choosing between the regular S6 or the Edge... The only reason why I'm leaning towards the edge over the regular though is because of its unique feature. But then again, it might back-fire on you and find it annoying hahaha. I'm coming from the Galaxy S5

This. Except I am currently on GS3 and it works great! But the s6 looks awesome even though it's a sealed unit with no SD slot...I'll get by!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone is the only phone I have without a removable battery and SD card and I get by fine. 64GB of storage is a lot...at least for me it is.

📱VI+🐉

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
do you think it will be more than 699.00 off contract pricing the nexus 6 cost me this amount i personally do not think this will cost more since samsung is trying to regain share.

Up here in Canada the s6 edge has been listed at $809.95 for 32gb, $919.95 for the 64 gb, and $1019.95 for the 128gb model... Those are the outright prices... If the usual pricing models continue for the s6 you guys in the U.S. will come in about $80-$100 less than our pricing but of course I'm just making an educated guess... I find that normally you guys pay roughly 100 or so less than we do

Posted via the Android Central App

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My Phone is a HTC DNA.

I will consider this phone, the edges will give it a different feel in hand for sure and I will have to try it. I am hoping that the newly announced faster memory card/guts is included. Does anyone know? I like the looks but will also have to hear about the battery life. The regular S6 looks like a iPhone so I won't want that.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
My Phone is a HTC DNA.

I will consider this phone, the edges will give it a different feel in hand for sure and I will have to try it. I am hoping that the newly announced faster memory card/guts is included. Does anyone know? I like the looks but will also have to hear about the battery life. The regular S6 looks like a iPhone so I won't want that.

In all honesty, the iPhone 6/+ looks like the Samsung Ativ S.

📱6+🐜

TebTeb

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
One more coming from the Droid DNA. It is time for an upgrade, been starting to have some performance issues with it recently.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok at first I thought it would be garbage due to no expandable memory, no removable battery and glass back, however, the more videos and reviews I see the more inclined I an to consider replacing my Note 3 for a 64 gb version of the S6 Edge.

Just need more extended hands on reviews to see how the camera really is and how the battery holds up.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Ok at first I thought it would be garbage due to no expandable memory, no removable battery and glass back, however, the more videos and reviews I see the more inclined I an to consider replacing my Note 3 for a 64 gb version of the S6 Edge.

Just need more extended hands on reviews to see how the camera really is and how the battery holds up.

Posted via Android Central App

Interesting, you don't use the S Pen or have S Notes?

📱6+🐜

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the G3 which I love. But that S6 Edge is sweet! The only thing I don't like is Samsung's touchwiz even though they have toned it down apparently. LG's UI is amazing and it will be hard to leave it. I hope I can see the G4 announced before 04/10 so I can choose but if LG stays quiet then I'll go with Sammy. One thing fore sure is I won't get bigger than 5.5 screen.... Sammy's 5.1 is perfect. Also I like the edge's 2k bright display compared to the g3