new colors

amheck

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
What do you think about the gold and blue/green in addition to the std black and white?

I had a white Galaxy S3, but only for 6 months until it went thru the washer. I always kinda felt a little like a girl with the color. So when I got the S4 for a replacement, I went for the standard black.

I would like to mix it up a little, but for something that's with you for a couple years, its a big decision. I think I might want to see the gold in person, although I'm thinking that may be like the white for me and I might regret it once I get it. Will realistically probably just stay with black.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I like how the Blue and Green look, but would have LOVED a red version. With that glass back? Ugh! I also hope they'd match the metal frame to the plates' color, but oh well.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I wish they weren't so shiny and gawdy though, especially the platinum/chrome one. I feel like someone's going to put spinners on one and wear it on a gold chain around their neck...

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I think the green one is stunning. I wish the regular S6 came in that color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
What do you think about the gold and blue/green in addition to the std black and white?

I had a white Galaxy S3, but only for 6 months until it went thru the washer. I always kinda felt a little like a girl with the color. So when I got the S4 for a replacement, I went for the standard black.

I would like to mix it up a little, but for something that's with you for a couple years, its a big decision. I think I might want to see the gold in person, although I'm thinking that may be like the white for me and I might regret it once I get it. Will realistically probably just stay with black.

Did the black make you feel more like a big strong man? You're right, this decision on the color of your phone is critical. Don't blow it, I wouldn't want you to feel the least bit feminine at any point over the next two years, tough guy.

To answer your question, I think the emerald green looks great.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've always gone for the black/gray model, but the gold looks stunning. The green is very attractive, but I don't think I could rock a green phone. Besides, I'm already stuck on the gold one.

dynot

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Gold is elegant ,green is cool.. if you want to be cool, go for green but if you want some finesse and classy look, go for gold

I usually go for the classy look and like the gold too. But there's a fine line between classy and tacky so I think I'll play it safe and stick to black.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
The only problem with unusual colored phones is that it's harder to find wallpaper and cases that look good. I had a "garnet red" (aka "old, dried blood red") S3 and nothing looked good with it. I've been sticking to white ever since. I can see that being a problem with the blue and green. I might be willing to just suck it up though for that green since it looks so awesome (my favorite color)!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
At first I was in LOVE with the green color but after watching some videos, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe just stick with black or white.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca