Check out this amazing case :) just ordered it :)

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
While I agree with the "why bother getting the edge if you're going to slap a case like that on it" line of thinking I think it is your phone and if you like the case then that is what is right for you. I personally wanted something that would help with not scratching the back but still show off the color and the curves,and give some protection the the corners, so I bought this one. It will not give me the protection that your case will but again, that is what I wanted.
View attachment 169233

What case is that ? Link please if possible...That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
While I agree with the "why bother getting the edge if you're going to slap a case like that on it" line of thinking I think it is your phone and if you like the case then that is what is right for you. I personally wanted something that would help with not scratching the back but still show off the color and the curves,and give some protection the the corners, so I bought this one. It will not give me the protection that your case will but again, that is what I wanted.
View attachment 169233

What case is this? Link?

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
What case is that ? Link please if possible...That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.

Jexx and Mac58,
I bought it at the T-mobile store locally but it is an Samsung OEM case.The strange thing is that on the website it looks like a Matt finish.
EF-QG920BSEGUS_4_600.jpg
Galaxy S 6 Protective Cover, Clear Silver
My wife ordered the same one with her 50 percent off coupon. I can let you know if it is the shiny or Matt finish when it gets here.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Jexx and Mac58,
I bought it at the T-mobile store locally but it is an Samsung OEM case.The strange thing is that on the website it looks like a Matt finish.
View attachment 169735
Galaxy S 6 Protective Cover, Clear Silver
My wife ordered the same one with her 50 percent off coupon. I can let you know if it is the shiny or Matt finish when it gets here.

Thanks, that would be great. Is it slippery or does it improve the grip at all holding the phone?

Nice N Sticky

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Do people not know that first off not every case blocks the beauty of the phone, there are at least three beautiful cases, ultrathin, that let you see right through it and still give you some protection. Secondly, no phone is indestructible. This phone is the only phone with glass all the way around and metal under that. It's going to be durable but not flawless. It's like saying why get a wax job on your Porsche since the manufacturer did such a great job with the finish. There are things that are going to wear and possibly scratch but it doesn't mean you have to bury it under 2 inches of rubber to enjoy the beauty.

No its like putting a body body kit on a Porsche.

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
seriously guys this case is actually decently thin. and the whole FRONT beauty of the Edge is still in tact, i can still see the edge all the way (Edge to edge)

it's also nice having the gap in the front when i set it down on top of it's front for the Edge notification feature because now the device isn't sitting flat on the glass screen.

thirdly i don't like carrying a wallet, i can fit 3 cards in the back it's super snug, my Drivers ID, Debit card and health insurance card.

Agreed, the only thing I would take note of is the wireless charging plate, it's magnetic (correct me of I'm wrong here but the phone seems to gravitate to the charger) .. So make sure you remove the debit cards before putting on the plate..

Posted via Android Central App

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, that would be great. Is it slippery or does it improve the grip at all holding the phone?

We received the case from Samsung last night. It is exactly like the one that I have, very shiney. It has no matt finish at all.
Here is a comparison of mine and what the picture from the Samsung website looks like.
image1.JPGEF-QG920BSEGUS_4_600.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma