Check out this amazing case :) just ordered it :)

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
So are you using it right now? is it good? :)
Unfortunately, I have Verizon. So, no I don't have the phone yet. When I do receive my phone, I will definitely do a little review of the case.

I do have the cases already, and they do look and feel great though.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

FrankSupreme

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Does this case only come in the goldish color or is there more colors to choose from? Hopefully there is more colors because i really like the looks of this case!

Kyle Tate

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Not really. The wireless charging capabilities are actually pretty darn powerful. As a demonstration at Best Buy one of the sales associates put an iPhone on top of the Samsung wireless pad and then put the S6 on top of that, and it still charged. Unless you go with a super heavy duty, military style case which would defeat the whole purpose of the edge in the first place, you should have no problem.

Kyle Tate

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Do people not know that first off not every case blocks the beauty of the phone, there are at least three beautiful cases, ultrathin, that let you see right through it and still give you some protection. Secondly, no phone is indestructible. This phone is the only phone with glass all the way around and metal under that. It's going to be durable but not flawless. It's like saying why get a wax job on your Porsche since the manufacturer did such a great job with the finish. There are things that are going to wear and possibly scratch but it doesn't mean you have to bury it under 2 inches of rubber to enjoy the beauty.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
wow why bother getting the edge if you're going to slap a case like that on it?

seriously guys this case is actually decently thin. and the whole FRONT beauty of the Edge is still in tact, i can still see the edge all the way (Edge to edge)

it's also nice having the gap in the front when i set it down on top of it's front for the Edge notification feature because now the device isn't sitting flat on the glass screen.

thirdly i don't like carrying a wallet, i can fit 3 cards in the back it's super snug, my Drivers ID, Debit card and health insurance card.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've never understood why those who are anti-cases read case threads. Of you don't want one, simply move on!

Posted via the Android Central App

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have two Spigen Cases for my Edge , the Tough armor and the Neo Hybrid..
The Neo Hybrid is really thin and should show off the edge nicely...
I have not received the Tough Armor one yet , its due tomorrow so I should have a good idea of its thickness then..
My Biggest concern is the screen protector and how difficult it will be installing on the Edge...
Its the Spigen HD that completely covers the phones screen including the edges...It also includes one for the back of the phone as well...
Man I wish AT&T would ship my phone already...

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
seriously guys this case is actually decently thin. and the whole FRONT beauty of the Edge is still in tact, i can still see the edge all the way (Edge to edge)

it's also nice having the gap in the front when i set it down on top of it's front for the Edge notification feature because now the device isn't sitting flat on the glass screen.

thirdly i don't like carrying a wallet, i can fit 3 cards in the back it's super snug, my Drivers ID, Debit card and health insurance card.

While I agree with the "why bother getting the edge if you're going to slap a case like that on it" line of thinking I think it is your phone and if you like the case then that is what is right for you. I personally wanted something that would help with not scratching the back but still show off the color and the curves,and give some protection the the corners, so I bought this one. It will not give me the protection that your case will but again, that is what I wanted.
image1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol