Car dock for Edge

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you think the edge will have problems with car docks which usually grip the phone by it's sides since the bezels are so small?

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It depends on the cradle. It will have less 'grip' so you want to tighten those arms really good. HOWEVER, be careful how well padded those arms are, for they may scratch the glass edges.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this will help you with your answer but this is what I have and it is working great with me S6 Edge.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4325042

Thanks. That's exactly the type of dock I had in mind $25 sure beats $99, and I don't like the idea of my phone wireless charging every time I'm driving. Navigation and wireless charging sounds like a quick way to degrade a battery's health.

Posted via Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
For a $100 I would expect far more, their desktop wireless charger is $50 and they want double that for the ability to simply stick it to the windshield. I will pass on that unless its their quick charge which I doubt it is.

bjybhs8

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
For those of you using a wireless charging dock in the car, does yours even charge while in use? I've tested 4 wireless chargers from Amazon and none really charge the phone. It takes a long time for it to increase a percent when charging wirelessly through a 2A charger in the car.

If your experience has been great, can you provide model of charger so I can buy one?
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2