Any place have a gold display model?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't want to order a color without seeing it and I can't find a place with a gold one (whether regular or edge). Anyone find one in person to look at?

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My Best Buy only has black and white edge/regular s6. I was thinking about the gold but I'm the same way..I don't want to risk waiting the extra time without seeing it.

Posted via the Android Central App

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I have zero confidence in anything a bestbuy employee tells me based on past experience. I can't see samsung shipping demos out to thousands of best buys while carriers can't even get them to fill preorders for another 3 weeks

My BB told me they are getting one in Thursday night that I could stop in and see.

spock123

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
There is one in a local store next to my work.
Been looking at it a couple of times.
Pretty neat but the color makes it an even bigger fingerprint magnet.

Oh, and I live in Denmark, my guess is that it's a bit too far away for you to come check it out :)

If you can, get the green edge.. it's gorgeous

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I stopped into two different Best Buy stores today and both had the gold phone. Simply stunning! Since I can't get the Emerald Green one, the Gold Platinum will be the one.

Posted via the Android Central App

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I have zero confidence in anything a bestbuy employee tells me based on past experience. I can't see samsung shipping demos out to thousands of best buys while carriers can't even get them to fill preorders for another 3 weeks

The BB employee who told me he would have one to show me Thursday night was correct. I went Thursday night and he had both the S6 and S6 Edge to show me.

IT definitely looked platinum, not gold. Went home and pre-ordered my Gold S6 Edge online from Verizon.

hellar89

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
preorder my gold from att on the march 27th and had a estimated shipping date of april 24th. Just got a email saying it was shipped. 2 week early. super excited. haven't seen gold in person, but the black looked soo blue i hated it.

dre22era

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I live in the DC Maryland Area and not one Sprint Store had the Platinum/Gold in stock. Only the White & Sapphire.
I was gonna settle for the Sapphire until I saw this pic on Instagram.

I took the bait and ordered through Sprint.com
The Rape

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
preorder my gold from att on the march 27th and had a estimated shipping date of april 24th. Just got a email saying it was shipped. 2 week early. super excited. haven't seen gold in person, but the black looked soo blue i hated it.
I have TMobile, will order mine today. Who is your carrier? Congrats on your order, I heard the gold is very limited and in high demand.

13ringinheat

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I saw the gold one on display in the AT&T store. It actually looks more chrome than gold tbh. I really did like the color but went with the black. I am not a gold fan but that color was very nice and appealing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC