lack of good screen protectors makes me angry :(

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Zagg dry in the mail.

STAY AWAY, STAY FAR AWAY, it's one of those crap screen protectors with a BILLION bubbles on the front.

The back screen protector is actually pretty good but the front is complete crap. All the other ones on Amazon have 1-2 stars because people are reporting it doesn't cover the whole screen..

the zagg one does but it's complete garbage.

Now i'm forced to go naked on the front.. A lot of people do that.. i'd love to do that as well but if i get one small scratch on the screen it's going to make me want to exchange the whole phone. :(

HiiPower

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
OCD, It'll get ya. I know how you feel. But just enjoy the phone bro. As long as your not gouging the screen out, it's gonna look fine. Screen protectors IMO are a fuss, unless you're in an environment constantly with sand/dirt. Have a good one

Posted via the Android Central App

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
All screens with get hairline scratches in the olio coating.... If you aren't being obsessive and looking for the scratches at an angle.... You'll be fine.

If your overly worried... Get the $5 bucks a month insurance from squaretrade. Cheap, you can cancel, and if you hurt the screen file for a new one.

Life is much better if you don't worry about the little things. A big thick scratch sucks... But micro scratches? Who cares.

Posted via the Android Central App

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Zagg dry in the mail.

STAY AWAY, STAY FAR AWAY, it's one of those crap screen protectors with a BILLION bubbles on the front.

The back screen protector is actually pretty good but the front is complete crap. All the other ones on Amazon have 1-2 stars because people are reporting it doesn't cover the whole screen..

the zagg one does but it's complete garbage.

Now i'm forced to go naked on the front.. A lot of people do that.. i'd love to do that as well but if i get one small scratch on the screen it's going to make me want to exchange the whole phone. :(

Thanks for the update on the Zagg protector, I was on the fence on buying one for my edge and I don't think I'm going to now after reading your comment. I have the glass Zagg on my G3 right now and it's the best screen protector I've ever used. I wish they made that for the s6 edge

Posted via Android Central App