Will Verizon ship early?

FrankSupreme

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
My receipt says "Ship by 4/10/15", so one can only hope "by" makes it a possibility :)
When I talked to verizon support about preordering it and when the date was they said preorder it as soon as possible so you get it sooner. Kind of made it seem like it would ship early but i'm also very doubtful that they will...

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing... I pre ordered it the first day on the 27th for Verizon so I should be 1st in line, I just want my phone already! Lol

Posted via Android Central App

Juliann826

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
When I talked to verizon support about preordering it and when the date was they said preorder it as soon as possible so you get it sooner. Kind of made it seem like it would ship early but i'm also very doubtful that they will...

I was told by a verizon rep. and supervisor that if you preordered the S6/S6 Edge it will ship 4/9 and get to you by 4/10 and that is on the free 2 day shipping option..

However I did read on one of these threads someone who preordered on Verizon got notification that theirs shipped.

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the 1st and all my info still says estimated shipping on the 10th. I don't expect to see it go out before then, but one can always hope.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There is a good chance it will ship out early. My past pre-orders have all shipped before the shipping date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power