touch key light duration

Juliann826

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find anything about it. I have the verizon s6 edge and can't figure out how to change the touch key light duration.

Also, is there a way to change settings in power saving mode? I don't want it to keep the touch key lights OFF in the power saving mode, don't know if that's possible though.

Ian Collins

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
This is so irritating. The battery saved by turning off the touch lights is probably about 1 minute over the course of a day but the irritation of having them disappear every 5 seconds is huge.

What kind of morons would remove that setting and assume they know what millions of customers want?

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find anything about it. I have the verizon s6 edge and can't figure out how to change the touch key light duration.

Also, is there a way to change settings in power saving mode? I don't want it to keep the touch key lights OFF in the power saving mode, don't know if that's possible though.

I was thinking the same thing! Why the heck would they take this off is my question... I don't like the lights on and I wish I could turn them off as well

Posted via the Android Central App

Teiji Ishida

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Is this just a Verizon thing? Cause on my ATT S6 edge, I can change that setting by going to Settings > Display > Touch key light duration. (choices: 1.5 sec, 6 sec, Always off, Always on)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I posted a thread about it here :

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...capacitive-hardware-button-lights-s6-s6e.html

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and my touch key lights are off. I didn't set them that way, however that's how I set my s5 and when I did smart switch, it must have transferred over.

via the AC App on my S6 Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007